Yamaha 125 RS et RSDX
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nouvelle carte de localisation des membres - Pour consulter : ici - Pour demander à figurer sur la carte : ici
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Ivan from Croatia

4 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1Ivan from Croatia Empty Ivan from Croatia Dim 30 Juin 2013, 20:58

IvanIko

Nouveau RSiste
Nouveau RSiste

Hello, my name is Ivan, I am not from France, I am from Croatia, i just bought i belive Yamaha 125 rs-dx, this is my first yamaha bike and I am not sure is this a relly this model, here is some information from the bike:
Typ.2A0
Ch.Nr. 2A0-184260
Can someone confirm me this is the right model
I do not know france language and my english is I hope not so bad hehe
I need to do big things about my new-old bike, electic and motor, please help me and tell me where and how to posts my problems on this forum.
Thank you Very Happy

2Ivan from Croatia Empty Re: Ivan from Croatia Dim 30 Juin 2013, 23:51

beb

beb
Champion RSiste
Champion RSiste

Hi Ivan
Welcome !
You just found one of the right places to help restore your bike
2AO means that you own a RSDX model. Feel free to share some pics of your RS and ask us about your needs.
You can post your questions in the "pièces et trucs mécaniques" section or otherwise in the "remise en route" section
We're waiting for your pics !!

3Ivan from Croatia Empty Re: Ivan from Croatia Lun 01 Juil 2013, 00:18

serdeix

serdeix
Admin

Hello Ivan !
Welcome on board !

Modèle de 1981

salut 

https://yam125rsdx.motards.net

4Ivan from Croatia Empty Pictures and first problem Mar 02 Juil 2013, 00:35

IvanIko

Nouveau RSiste
Nouveau RSiste

Ivan from Croatia Yamaha1_zpsaad19fdf

Ivan from Croatia Yamaha3_zps0985939f

Ivan from Croatia Yamaha4_zps35a368c1

Ivan from Croatia Yamaha2_zps3da6ec61

This is just for start, I will take closer images later, a have so many questions, first I gona tell that this bike starts and runs a few second with white smoke from exhauster and then turn off, any ideas what to check first, i want to drive it Smile

5Ivan from Croatia Empty Re: Ivan from Croatia Mar 02 Juil 2013, 22:25

serdeix

serdeix
Admin

Hello Ivaniko !
I once had the same issue :a big cloud of white smoke and the engine running at 2000 rpm at his best.
In my case , it was the main jet who hasd just felt in the carburator float chamber. So there was obviously too much gas coming into the cylinder.
If the smoke is really white (not grey) check your carburator settings

A bientôt
salut 

[ pour ceux qui ne suivent pas , Ivaniko est croate et a récupéré la rsdx des photos. La moto démarre mais fume blanc et s'eteint au bout de quelques secondes. je lui conseille de vérifier son carbu (trop d'essence ?) ]

6Ivan from Croatia Empty Few more things Mar 02 Juil 2013, 23:35

IvanIko

Nouveau RSiste
Nouveau RSiste

Thank you for your replys, this is a great forum
I will check carburator, I forget to mention that it hard to start, when it finaly starts after working a few moments there is be explosion from exhauster, is that explosion normal, as I think it is a gas which accumulates after multiple attempts ignitions, but maybe I am wrong
Someone tell me that it can be about platinums, that maybe spark is not came in right time when piston is on top of the cylinder
Well I need to start from somewhere, first I am gona check the carburator as you say, then we gona see
Your ideas and solutions are welcome, and i love to hear them all
Thanks again

7Ivan from Croatia Empty Re: Ivan from Croatia Mer 03 Juil 2013, 11:34

Paultugal

Paultugal
RSiste chevronné
RSiste chevronné

Elle est couper à l'eau son essence ou quoi ? Laughing 

8Ivan from Croatia Empty More photos Jeu 04 Juil 2013, 10:53

IvanIko

Nouveau RSiste
Nouveau RSiste

Previous owner did some things on bike which i do not understand so well, he for some reason(maybe to get more space for larger baterry or what) cut the plastic of this I say box because I do not know how to call that thing hehe, and from other side is missing air filter, and as you see that this is not connected to carburator, real mess:
Ivan from Croatia Fotografija0125_zps161daf0f

Other thing is that he disconnect the oil tank from which oil mixed with gas, but he of course used alredy mixed gas-oil fuel, and he said that bike can go like that, is he right I do not know for now, but there are few, I do not know how to call it but I marked them with yellow ring on next picture, they are not connected to anything, can someone explain me purpose of their existence:
Ivan from Croatia Fotografija0127_zps04c94ef3

9Ivan from Croatia Empty Re: Ivan from Croatia Jeu 04 Juil 2013, 23:05

serdeix

serdeix
Admin

Ivan from Croatia Fotogr10

1 is where the engine oil pipe ( coming from the pump )
was connected. If you don't use the pump anymore IT HAS TO BE CLOSED OR COVERED

2 is where gas overflows when there is too much in the carburator (to the ground)

3 I am not sure for this one (outgoing oil or incoming air for pressure ?) just connect a pipe going to the back of the engine (to the ground )

4 is for carburator air pressure going to the back of the engine

You can use the engine without oil pump . Then you need to use mixed gas/oil (3 % )

salut 

10Ivan from Croatia Empty Thank you Dim 07 Juil 2013, 22:57

IvanIko

Nouveau RSiste
Nouveau RSiste

Thanks for your help, I do not know nothing without you. I have a new question, this time about electricity on bike, all light on him are 12V, but I read that normal is 6V, will bike can go if I put 12V battery like obviously previous owner did, will it charge battery normal
And about clutch, I know about mechanic, but from outside watching clutch like on pictures I can not understand this how it work or someone mess it:

Ivan from Croatia Fotografija0140_zps40c43ce4

Ivan from Croatia Fotografija0143_zpsfd257394

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]